Sunday, November 8, 2009

why google voice transcripts are not as fabulous as one might hope

what google voice thinks that scott said:

Ohh. I live in services eat about leaving a message for Rebecca. Anyways, that's. Scott sick in a and I'm just calling to say what's up and down at the bar, the E N X 1 door, so give me a buzz. I can get in touch with you were Tom her cellphone. Maybe you're already all in Baja see on it. But anyways, Hey (313) 593-8433 I think.

what scott actually said:

hello? uh, hello, i don't even know, there was just a beep, i hope i'm leaving a message for rebecca. anyways, it's scottastic and i'm just calling to say what's up for the zanzibar reunion in ecuador. so, give me a buzz. i can get in touch with you or tom on your cellphone. maybe you're already all en vacationes. but anyways, hit me up. (312) 593-8433. adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment